A Lightbulb Moment!

After my initial design ideas, I thought of a design where the face was very minimal in terms of features, but those that are there are exaggerated. Also I had an idea to have rounded, simple shapes making up the figure, with the legs starting as large balls that thin out as they rich the hips. I drew out the band using these ideas...



I actually quite liked these, so I took them a little further, adding a (very) little more construction, giving them hands, and throwing in a little colour. I liked the pose I ended up with for Jem, as well as her hair:




Although I like parts of these designs, after discussions with my tutor it was decided that they were similar to some of my past work, and so knowing that I had these here to go back to should I so need, I decided to see what else I could come up with.

Thanks All!

No comments:

Post a Comment