I Have An Inkling...

So summer is here and its time to relax...

Right so now that's over with, it's back to work. I have had a tone of ideas floating around my head for a while now, but for the summer I decided to focus on something a bit more narrative orientated than the stuff I've been doing recently.

I was watching Michael Buble singing cry me a river recently which got me in the mood for some Film Noir, or more specifically a good Femme Fatale film. So I went to go and fetch Niagara and Don't Bother To Knock, but found that they had been lent out to someone and not returned. An this got me thinking; there really are not enough Femme Fatale films that float my boat, which is weird seeing as i adore a good Femme Fatale.

And so I had an inkling of an idea for a summer project. Something that features a killer Femme Fatale, or maybe even two or three...

So putting my uni skills into practice, let the research commence!


No comments:

Post a Comment